- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Dependant and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Discounts on Merchandise
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off Program
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Supplemental Insurance
As the world’s largest supplier of collector car tires and wheels, Coker Tire has been supplying enthusiasts with the right tires and wheels for their antiques, classics, hot rods, and muscle cars since 1958! The company has grown in leaps and bounds since its early beginnings. Coker Tire is known for whitewall tires, but offer thousands of specialty tires and wheels for a wide range of applications. Whether a classic car, a vintage truck, a custom motorcycle or anything in between, Coker Tire has a tire and wheel to fit.
Coker Tire Company is hiring a full-time Magento Full Stack Web Developer. The Web Developer contributes and helps create the function, display, and flow of all web development projects. This individual works Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. at our Chestnut Street location.
Essential Functions for this position include:
- Works with the marketing department to identify online competition to ensure our company remains competitive with what is current and top of the line in the market while constantly finding ways to improve our site network.
- Performs ongoing site maintenance keeping them bug/error-free and fixing any errors effectively and efficiently.
- Works with IT to resolve security issues when they arise.
- Performs additional duties as requested by management.
Applicants must meet the following requirements for consideration:
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- College degree or experience equivalent
- Web portfolio required.
- Knowledge of Magento 1 and 2. Frontend and Backend experience REQUIRED
- Knowledge of PHP. Experience with Laravel framework needed.
- Knowledge of Linux Ubuntu Server OS and basic server maintenance.
- Experience with WordPress required.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task effectively.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude with the ability to take constructive feedback.
- Must pass a background investigation and pre-employment alcohol, drug and/or controlled substance testing
Some of the perks!
- Group insurance program including medical, vision, dental, and FSA
- Generous paid vacation
- 401(k) which includes an employer match program
- On-site Fitness Facility
- Ability to grow and learn in a fast-growing company
- Highly visible leadership who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves
- Cool Car Events
Coker Tire Company is a Drug-Free Workplace: Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test as a contingency to an offer of employment. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
Applicants considered for hire must also provide authorization to obtain a background screening report. Also known as a “consumer” report, a background screening report may contain information regarding your criminal history, driving history, and other personal information. Refusal to provide authorization will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
Coker Tire Company and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Coker Tire complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.