- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Dependant and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Discounts on Merchandise
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off Program
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Supplemental Insurance
International Sales Representative
As the world’s largest supplier of collector car tires and wheels, Coker Tire has been supplying enthusiasts with the right tires and wheels for their antiques, classics, hot rods, and muscle cars since 1958! The company has grown in leaps and bounds since its early beginnings. Coker Tire is known for whitewall tires, but offer thousands of specialty tires and wheels for a wide range of applications. Whether a classic car, a vintage truck, a custom motorcycle or anything in between, Coker Tire has a tire and wheel to fit.
Coker Tire Company is hiring an International Sales Representative who has a desire to be a part of the sales team for one of the world’s leading and continuously growing aftermarket companies. The International Sales Representative is a highly motivated individual who supports the international export team by providing outstanding customer service to Coker Tire’s world-wide customers. The individual in this position is responsible for accurate and timely communication, processing orders, facilitating logistics, then quickly progressing to assume additional duties involving strategy, sales targets and objectives, and market research.
Essential Functions for this position include:
Phase 1 – immediate and ongoing responsibilities
- Answer calls and emails to assist customers and potential customers with product selection
- Maintain relationships with existing customers and build report with new customers in order to develop repeat business
- Handle customer inquiry as efficient and effective as possible
- Process orders received via email, telephone, fax or in-person
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers
- Facilitate shipping logistics with warehouse staff and consignee forwarding agents.
- Handle international inquires and email from our website.
- Communicate internally with all departments: purchasing, accounting, distribution, etc.
Phase 2 – responsibilities within 6 – 12 months
- Assist in the development of annual sales plan in support of organizational strategies and objectives.
- Provide assistance and trouble shoot international sales issues
- Achieve pre-defined sales targets and focus on increasing international sales
- Develop new markets by researching, interviewing, and performing due diligence on all serious distributor candidates, with the goal of building on our continent base
- Process export documentation
- Travel as necessary to attend trade shows/events and to evaluate and support current distributors as well as interview prospective distributors
- Other duties as assigned by management
Applicants must meet the following requirements for consideration:
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or related field required; equivalent combination of education and experience acceptable
- Minimum of 3 years sales or customer service experience
- Knowledge of tire and wheels is a plus
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong, analytical problem solver with excellent attention to detail
- Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual communication skills a plus
- Schedule requires full-time availability at 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Ability to travel to two to four car shows or trade events each year (local, national, international) as needed
- Physical Demands: The individual in this position will spend several hours sitting, which can cause muscle strain. He/she may also have to do some light lifting of supplies and materials from time to time. Must be able to physically lift up to 50 lbs and use a ladder to assist at car shows and events.
- Must possess a valid Tennessee Driver’s License by hire date
- Must obtain a passport for international travel
- Must pass a background investigation and pre-employment alcohol, drug and/or controlled substance testing
Coker Tire Compensation
- Competitive base wage plus sales incentive opportunities
- Two weeks paid time off and seven paid holidays
- Excellent benefits package which includes health, vision, dental & life insurance
- 401(k) match program
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discounts
Coker Tire Company is a Drug-Free Workplace: Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test as a contingency to an offer of employment. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
AAP/EEO Statement: Coker Tire Company and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Coker Tire complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: full-time