- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Dependant and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Discounts on Merchandise
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off Program
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Supplemental Insurance
As the world’s largest supplier of collector car tires and wheels, Coker Tire has been supplying enthusiasts with the right tires and wheels for their antiques, classics, hot rods, and muscle cars since 1958! The company has grown in leaps and bounds since its early beginnings. Coker Tire is known for whitewall tires, but offer thousands of specialty tires and wheels for a wide range of applications. Whether a classic car, a vintage truck, a custom motorcycle or anything in between, Coker Tire has a tire and wheel to fit.
Coker Tire Company is hiring a full-time an Inside Sales Representative who is passionate about customer service and being part of an energized sales team. This position combines the stability of an Inside Sales Representative with the excitement of outside car shows and trade events.
Essential Functions for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with 8-10 car shows or trade events each year
- Answer inbound sales calls and assist customers with product selection while not traveling
- Process orders for products received by telephone, fax, or in-person
- Maintain relationships with existing customers and create relationships with new customers
- Returning calls, follow-ups and answering messages
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers regarding order status and product knowledge requests
Applicants must meet the following requirements for consideration:
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Some level of higher education preferred
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience
- Experience driving trucks with trailers
- Highly motivated, energetic and positive attitude
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of tire, wheel, and other automotive technical information preferred.
- Must have the ability to lift a minimum of 75 pounds for shows and events
- Must pass a background investigation and pre-employment alcohol, drug and/or controlled substance testing
- A valid Class-B Commercial Driver’s License is a plus
Schedule and Availability
- Inside Sales Schedule: Available Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. and some Saturdays 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. to make up a 40 hour work week with opportunities for overtime
- Local and National travel to 8-10 car shows or trade events per year. Typical events require 5-6 days.
Some of the perks!
- Paid training
- Competitive base salary plus sales incentive opportunities
- Group insurance program including medical, vision, dental, FSA, and EAP
- 401(k) which includes an employer match program
- Generous paid vacation
- On-site Fitness Facility
- Employee discounts
- Cool Car Events
Coker Tire Company is a Drug-Free Workplace: Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test as a contingency to an offer of employment. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
Applicants considered for hire must also provide authorization to obtain a background screening report. Also known as a “consumer” report, a background screening report may contain information regarding your criminal history, driving history, and other personal information. Refusal to provide authorization will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
Coker Tire Company and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Coker Tire complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.