- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Dependant and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Discounts on Merchandise
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off Program
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Supplemental Insurance
Please use the following link to complete the application process:
As the world’s largest supplier of collector car tires and wheels, Coker Tire Company has been supplying enthusiasts with the right tires and wheels for their antiques, classics, hot rods, and muscle cars since 1958! The company has grown in leaps and bounds since its early beginnings. Coker Tire is known for whitewall tires, but offer thousands of specialty tires and wheels for a wide range of applications. Whether a classic car, a vintage truck, a custom motorcycle or anything in between, Coker Tire has a tire and wheel to fit.
Coker Tire Company is hiring an Executive Assistant to the President. The Executive Assistant serves as the administrative and functional point person for the President to ensure smooth functioning of activities and processes in multiple lines of business both domestically and internationally. The person in this position is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a high-volume executive office. Full time availability with flexible hours is required.
Essential Functions for this position include:
- Manages the day-to-day administrative affairs of the president’s office, scheduling all appointments, conferences and speaking engagements and other commitments; handles changes or cancellations as deemed necessary and/or appropriate
- Provides the president with background information, meeting summaries and/or supporting documents in preparation for scheduled appointments, meeting, and speaking engagements; coordinates with other departments as necessary for speeches and communications for preparation of specific engagements and maintains and tracks detailed priority list of projects and engagements
- Represents the president by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the president
- Helps key executives make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents; serving as liaison between them and the president
- Track and monitor key performance indicators for each department; work with key executives to create and maintain informational dashboard
- Arranges executive corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes
- Enhances president’s and corporation’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Maintains absolute confidentiality regarding company, employee-specific, and industry information
Applicants must meet the following requirements for consideration:
Qualifications, Education and Experience
- 10+ years of Executive Assistant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (or related degree) and/or additional work experience.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational, time management, and leadership skills
- Experience in handling confidential information and maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information
- Proficient and effective with international and domestic travel arrangements
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products especially Power Point and Excel
- Attention to detail with amazing accuracy
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple deadlines on numerous concurrent projects
Our Ideal Executive Assistant will also:
- Collaborate with the teams to generate ideas and concepts
- Have a positive attitude, a good sense of humor, and work well in an ever-changing environment
- Exhibit an ongoing commitment to training in both areas of soft skills and technical skills to maintain current skills and knowledge
- Understand how to speak brand to our partners
- Have a passion for automobiles (This is an easy one as it happens naturally)
- Must pass a background investigation and pre-employment alcohol, drug and/or controlled substance testing
Some of the perks!
- Group insurance program including medical, vision, dental, FSA, and EAP
- Generous paid vacation
- 401(k) which includes an employer match program
- On-site Fitness Facility
- Ability to grow and learn in a fast-growing company
- Fantastic car events
Coker Tire Company is a Drug-Free Workplace: Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test as a contingency to an offer of employment. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
Applicants considered for hire must also provide authorization to obtain a background screening report. Also known as a “consumer” report, a background screening report may contain information regarding your criminal history, driving history, and other personal information. Refusal to provide authorization will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
AAP/EEO Statement: Coker Tire Company and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Coker Tire complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.