- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Dependant and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Discounts on Merchandise
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off Program
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Supplemental Insurance
Administrative Assistant for Warehouse Operations
As the world’s largest supplier of collector car tires and wheels, Coker Tire has been supplying enthusiasts with the right tires and wheels for their antiques, classics, hot rods, and muscle cars since 1958! The company has grown in leaps and bounds since its early beginnings. Coker Tire is known for whitewall tires, but offer thousands of specialty tires and wheels for a wide range of applications. Whether a classic car, a vintage truck, a custom motorcycle or anything in between, Coker Tire has a tire and wheel to fit.
Coker Tire Company is hiring a full-time Warehouse Administrative Assistant who has a desire to work in one of the world’s leading and continuously growing aftermarket companies. The Warehouse Administrative Assistant is a highly motivated individual who supports all the functions of the Rossville Avenue Distribution Center. This individual will provide support for various administrative and customer service functions including report generation, inventory control data entry, supply orders, and annual physical inventory. This individual may also be responsible for safety and forklift training and manage the powder coating process. For success in this role one
must be able to take direction well and multi-task effectively to perform various tasks as assigned by management. Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Essential Functions for this position include:
- Serve as first point of entry into all warehouse and distribution facilities
- Provide support to the department for various administrative functions as needed
- Performs customer service duties associated with the Will-Call counter at the Rossville Avenue location
- Assists with inventory control data entry into the WMS system
- Generate performance reporting, for site and individual levels
- Orders supplies for the warehouse and ensures minimum quantities are met
- Manage powder coating process to ensure customer SLAs are met
- Works with Human Resources to review employee timesheets, collecting documents, etc…
- Coordinate and plan warehouse events
- Successfully complete safety and forklift training for all warehouse personnel.
- Perform research on multiple subjects as needed; perform additional duties as required by management
- Assist in administrative functions of annual physical inventory
Applicants must meet the following requirements for consideration
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years related administrative experience required, preferably in a warehouse environment
- Intermediate MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook; must have the ability to build Excel spreadsheets and generate PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to handle high level of confidentiality and use common sense regarding sensitive company / employee information
- Professional demeanor and excellent written and oral communications
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize, and multi-task effectively
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Coker Tire Company is a Drug-Free Workplace: Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test as a contingency to an offer of employment. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
Applicants considered for hire must also provide authorization to obtain a background screening report. Also known as a “consumer” report, a background screening report may contain information regarding your criminal history, driving history, and other personal information.Refusal to provide authorization will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
*Coker Tire and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Coker Tire complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.