- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Dependant and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Discounts on Merchandise
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off Program
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Supplemental Insurance
As the world’s largest supplier of collector car tires and wheels, Coker Tire has been supplying enthusiasts with the right tires and wheels for their antiques, classics, hot rods, and muscle cars since 1958! The company has grown in leaps and bounds since its early beginnings. Coker Tire is known for whitewall tires, but offer thousands of specialty tires and wheels for a wide range of applications. Whether a classic car, a vintage truck, a custom motorcycle or anything in between, Coker Tire has a tire and wheel to fit.
Coker Tire Company is hiring a full-time Warehouse Associate who has a desire to work in one of the world’s leading and continuously growing aftermarket companies. The Warehouse Associate is a highly motivated individual who supports all the functions of the Rossville Avenue Distribution Center. This individual will assist in the loading and unloading of trailers, will utilize the operating system to record the movement of product in/out the warehouse, and receive cross-training in all functional areas. The individual must be able to take direction well and multi-task effectively to perform various tasks as assigned by management. Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Essential Functions for this position include:
- Unload incoming inventory and prepare it for storage
- Accurately pick and ship inventory for order fulfillment
- Accurately perform cycle counts and physical counts
- Operate Powered Industrial Trucks
- Assist in warehouse cleaning and maintenance
- Perform additional duties as required by management
Applicants must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Basic computer skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Prior experience in shipping / receiving
- Ability to lift 50 pounds required
- Excellent communications skills
Coker Tire Company is a Drug-Free Workplace: Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test as a contingency to an offer of employment. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
AAP/EEO Statement: Coker Tire Company and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Coker Tire complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training.