- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Dependant and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Discounts on Merchandise
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off Program
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Supplemental Insurance
Customer Service Representative
Coker Tire Company, the world’s largest and most prominent supplier of specialty tires and wheels for collector automobiles, is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative. Under the direction of the Customer Service Manager, this person will provide effective customer service for all internal and external customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and procedures.
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Process customer orders/changes according to department policies and procedures.
- Process customer returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Work closely with Sales Team to resolve disputed items.
- Provide immediate assistance with escalated customer calls.
- Provide timely feed back to the Customer Service Manager regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partner with Sales Reps to meet and exceed the customer’s service expectations.
- Attend car shows when necessary – some travel required.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- 3+ Years of prior Customer Service experience required
- Prior experience working in a high-activity call center environment preferred
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Highly motivated and energetic personality
- High School Diploma required; Some level of higher education preferred
We offer excellent pay, benefits, and working environment to the right candidate. Benefits include paid time off, paid holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, short and long term disability and life insurance benefits, employee assistance program, FSA, and 401k.
To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements by clicking the ‘Apply now’ feature on this page. Interviews will be scheduled by appointment only.